Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hold your pants up man... or maybe, better yet... don't

Just read some of Surlyboy's posts - fuck you're a funny man dude... hehehe... Rob Mills... hehehe... I like you. Surllyboy. NOT Robert 'Millsy' Mills... just so that theres no confusion.

(that has nothing to do with the title of this post by the way - I actually don't know what the title of the post means at all... unless it's freudian, and it is referring to you... but lets not go there, becuase I don't even know you, and don't know what you're like at all... Although I did read something funny the other day that was talking about the difference between the sexes, that was saying to men "a comedian for them is what a model is to you".)

I ramble alot. I think I've just realised that sometimes it can be more interesting to cut the scentance short, rather than keep it going for ever and ever untill you've made your point. Even if it doesn't make any sense - at least it keeps people thinking. Sure - they could be thinking that you're a complete freak, but that doesn't really matter does it? Any attention is good attention - wow, where did that come from? I'm an only child - I've never had to fight for attention... I must have a big ego. Or a big something anyway. *stop* I refuse to ramble.

My bf shits me. REALLY REALLY badly at the moment. I've pretty much decided (even though I hate people who do this) that if I'm out and another opportunity comes up to experience something with someone else (I'm trying to be cryptic but it's not working - I really mean 'pashing' and 'sex', rather than all that other bull-shit) I'm going to do it, because he's treating me like crap, but I'm too gutless to end it. Point in evidence: Last night, I got into bed and sighed, and he asked me what was wrong. I said "you treat me like shit" and he went to sleep. No joke. He looked at me for about 30 seconds, turned off the light and was snoring 30 seconds after that. What the fuck is that?! I feel like I just keep getting slapped in the face and kicked in the guts by him, but for some reason I'm still hanging on. I'm pathetic I know.
Please - no one try to offer any solutions. I just wanted to rant (as opposed to ramble).

See above paragraph if confused about the name of my blog. eugh. I'm so predictable.

uuuummmm.... end on a positive note:

I get to go home in 1hr and 45mins. Yay!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spent six years with a fuck-up girlfriend and I can highly recommend getting out ASAP. Seeing as that's not a solution as such I don't think I broke the rules. Rules?

*scoffs*

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps. I'm a fucking dick! I read your entire post, then posted the above comment, went back to your blog, and only then understood that bit about comedians. I was all like 'but guys don't get off on comics. What the shit is this girl talking about?'

Remember: comedians may appear to be good-looking rebels that play by their own rules. But they are always crying on the inside. Always.

4:03 PM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

u did kinda break the rules - but it just shows how much of a 'bad-arse' you are... and there's nothing better than a bad-arse comedian... :) It's ok that u didn't understand - I tend to have my own brand of language when I get to ranting - I'm impressed you understoon any of it at all!
and to Grant: I don't know who you are, but you're weird, and 15 so iech - no thanks.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home