Thursday, October 27, 2005

Going in threes

So updates apleanty:

CAR
Not getting the car any more. Even though I’d put a deposit on it, I think it really was a stupid idea for trying to do that as well as go overseas – and after mum had a look at it, she thought that it probably wasn’t that great a bargain that I would never get something that good again. I did agree with her – and after hearing a resounding “Don’t get it if you’re traveling” from all but one of my housemates (dan) I decided to take all of their advice, and luckily, I didn’t loose my deposit: I’d put in the contract ‘Subject to Family Approval’ <- it was handy. I just said that my mum had advised against it – bingo, deposit back. Minus the RACV inspection fee of course, but ah well, you live and you learn…

HOUSE
Went and saw the house again with these lovely girls, who couldn’t be any more lovely if they tried. I got horribly depressed again after going there, because it’s becoming increasingly clear that that’s the way to go, and I’m sad. In fact, I cried myself to sleep last night… I think it’s cos I really do love Dan, and me making the decision to finally move is like having to break up all over again… that said, the final decision hasn’t been made yet – but it’ll have to be tonight I think, as I don’t want to keep these girls waiting. They’ve told me that I’m their first choice, so basically, if I want to move in, I can – which is really nice. I was always picked last for the school teams when I was younger, so it’s nice just to be picked… (but, really – who wouldn’t love me???!!! HA) the guy they’re living with is oookaayyy…. Not great, but I think he won’t be a problem… he was very shy and it was a bit uncomfortable talking to him, but the other girls kinda put us on the spot, and we ended up just being like “ummm…. Hello.” “hi” “anything you wanna ask me?” “erm…. Don’t really know”. However that conversation did last a good 20 mins at least, and then I spent the next hour or more chatting with the girls again (man, I really really like them). SO NICE this is the txt I got from one of them the next morn: “Hey Alia, what did u think of mat? I know this is a massive decision 4 u 2 make considering it means such a big change 4 u but just know that willz & I have been there (eps myself recently in regards 2 breaking up with a bf!) & so r very understanding about what u r going through. Even if you decide not 2 move in, we should catch up again anyway ;-) X” how nice is that??? I was thinking that too – that they were just so damn nice that I would love to hang out with them whatever happens, and I sent back a txt somewhat to that affect. Look, I think it’s looking pretty positive, so I think it’s going to happen, but I just don’t want to make the wrong decision so I’m crapping my pants about it all…. (not literally thank god)

CHINA
IS A GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gave Jess the money this morn, she’s buying the tix TODAY and WE’RE GOING BABY!!!!
Leaving the 29th Dec, getting back on the 31st Jan….. how cool is this????? I’m sooo excited I almost weed myself… (gee, I’m really not having a good day am I??) I’ve always described myself (in regards to excitement) as like one of those tiny little dogs that when they’re happy and they try to wag their tail, but they’re so small their whole body starts to shake…. That’s what I’m like… except for the small bit…. BUT SO excited and happy!!!! I’m going to FREAKING CHINA omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

5 Comments:

Blogger richardwatts said...

Can you move into the house and go overseas? If the answer is yes I say go the house - the lovely people probably won't wait until you get back from China. And China?! Cool!! Having just got home from my first OS trip last month, I'm so jealous.

4:16 PM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

I can! In fact, it's cheaper for me if I move: compare the rent - $465 if I stay where I am to $292 if I move... the numbers speak for themselves...
but I'm talking about wheather I can move as in whether I'll fall apart and have a nervious breakdown/never find a house as wonderful as the one I'm in at the moment ever again...
but I keep telling myself that I'm only 21, and I'm not going to stay in this house with these people for ever anyway... so why not now?

as for the overseas bit - I know how cool! I've never been anywhere outside oz before... omgomgomg - it makes me into such a girly girl... my voice raises an octave and I start flapping my hands about... kinda embarrasing - but you know what? I don't care! I'm going to CHINA! :)

4:25 PM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

oh and where did YOU go??

4:35 PM  
Blogger gun street girl said...

good luck tiny shaky puppy!
it'll all turn out good because you are embracing change!
I know how lame that sounds, but think of it in a froody way...
LOVE!!!

7:28 AM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

nah I love it... thanks

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home