Sunday, October 16, 2005

ow

my head hurts
why?
I didn't drink last night
but myhead hurts so much.. and it has been doing so for the entire day.
why?
I don't understand

went to Matt's birthday last night... gave him a ring that I made for him - unfortunately it didn't fit him exactly, so I've taken it home again and he's going to come over and I'll measure his finger exactly and fix it... had moderate fun - I wasn't exactly 'on game' last night either. I felt particularly boring and un-attractive last night... but it was nice to see everyone again.

I wanted to go to Millwood's 21st party - but it was just too hard to get to from where I was... if it was anywhere this side of the yarra I think I would have managed - but, yeah, as it was... too tricky. I feel badly though, I really did want to go... I can't even say 'next time' cos it was a freakin' 21st!! that doesn't happen more than once in a lifetime... so - sorry dude. I hope you had fun.

I really feel like going out for a big meal in a pub or something - real hearty food, you know? Unfortunately I HATE eating by myself, and it's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE in public, and I don't really know if anyone would come with me. Jane's out, Mel's out, the other Mel's out, I don't really want to go with Dan - cos I'm trying to get a bit of distance, and I don't really have any other friends that a)would come out at such short notice b)I would feel comfortable with just hanging out and having dinner with... out... you know?

If anyone reads this in time and just happens to be passing through North Fitzroy this evening, please come save me from headache and tedium.

3 Comments:

Blogger ekstasis said...

wow... I like you already.
pity - I would have loved to eat with someone like you

9:17 AM  
Blogger Alex Mills said...

I thought you said you were there! It seems you've become tangled in your own web of lies, my droog... But no harm done, thanks for the well-wishes!

I'm sure our paths will cross someday..

11:06 PM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

can't wait
(the above statement is definitely is not supposed to be read sarcastically)
(neither is the one above this one)
(etc)
(etc)

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home