Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'm still alive

and I'm around.

This is just going to be a quick post.

I'm at an internet cafe.

I no longer have a laptop - it was stolen.
My house was broken into - TWICE.

Joy of joys.

I'm at home alone today, because my cunt of a 'friend' cancelled on our plants to go out and dance tonight. I'm not entirely sure why. If it's because of what I think it is, then it's absolutely fucked. I think he's not talking to me because I teased him about somthing innane. I'm sure that if my other friend had done the exact same thing, it would all be smiles and roses and "oh you..." but because it was me, and this particuar 'friend' has always had a bit of a bee in his bonnet about me, he's cracked it, and yeah.
I'm just grateful that I didn't pay him for the tickets beforehand... otherwise I'd be out of pocket. But now he is, and it's all because he's a big baby.

Anyway - I'm starting a new kickarse diet tomorrow... yay! It's scary, but I should loose a fair bit. I'll take before and after photos to impress everyone with.

:)

Other than that?

I'm a bit lonely at the moment.
I thought I'd end up getting ok with my own company... it's not so much that I don't like it, but I just don't have as much fun... so yeah.
I want more friends... or something.

I keep getting this feeling that I'm pissing everyone off, but I don't know what I'm doing.

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Anyhoo... I'm going to go now.

Thanks for your time... :P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

I would have given you your money back if I wanted to be a cunt after you'd already paid. I'm not a TOTAL write off.

Incidentally, you do still have my Extras DVD... $25 for Andrew Bird... and I still have your Tripod.

Anyway, just relax your socks and enjoy this smile maker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW8j7hIVoC0

All better.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home