Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Dangerous and Dead

THEATRE IN BARS is holding a showing called 'Dangerous and Dead' this Thursday, 5 Oct at RMIT from 7pm to 8pm.

This event starts with a viewing by dancer and choreographer, Meredith Lewis, of a spanking-good snippet from her Fringe show 'Dangerous Relations' (which starts on Oct 10 and goes until Oct 15). The dance piece will get you moist for about 10 minutes; you are then invited to provide some feedback to Meredith to help her add the finishing touches before the sexy debut of her entire show the following week.

After this, there will be some readings from 'kiss me where you punch me', a comically dark play that Michelle has written. It's about a dysfunctional family stuck together for eternity in hell... desperate for peace, reliving their death each day, consumed with guilt and resentment, with only robots and zombies to keep them company. Sounds fun! I'll also be after some feedback as the play will be performed at Glitch bar in November.

I know you might be busy with Fringe...but our little event is FREE!!! and we provide nibbles and wine. The location is RMIT, 360 Swanston Street, Building, Meeting Rooms C & D (near the Union shop and Student Union, look for the signs we'll put up).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might not be who I think you are but you look like someone who I went to school with(Upwey). ( if not ignore this lol)
Anyways just wanted to say Hi!!! :)
From
Lizzie

11:31 PM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

craziness!!! Yes, it is who you think it is... I think... cos I know/knew/whatever a lizzie.

hi!

how's things??

I heard you have babies?

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home