Wednesday, September 07, 2005

a quickie

umm... I really don't have anything to say...

I just thought.... I'd.... you know - do something.

I'm about to leave work - trying to pass this last 10 mins without vomiting.


um


I'm pretty sure I had something to say earlier, but now I can't remember... I guess it wasn't that important. Or maybe it was? Maybe I had some divine secret to impart to the universe, and it was going to alter the course of human spiritual evolution...

but I doubt it

um

cool

hope everyone is going to have a nice evening... :)

k

well

alrighty then






is anyone still reading this?!

hehe

I like you

you're cool





um



ok



see ya

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex Mills said...

Damn it! I was all excited about the devine universal secret.. Can you make something up anyway?* I'd hate to walk away empty handed..*

*In case you can't tell, I'm bored too.

12:53 PM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

ummmmmmmm

"don't ever drink Bailies and milk and Jim Beam straight from the bottle in the same night"

how's that?

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home