Sunday, October 09, 2005

Drunk (again)

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
that's what I'm thinking RIGHT now
FUCK
that's what I WANT and what I FEEL
FUCK
I've been out again - celebrating. Partying. General fun and frivolity.
BUT
FUCK
I just wanna fuck.
I want to feel someone else's lips on my lips
I want to feel someone's hot breath on my skin
I want to feel someone's hand on my side
the small of my back
my breast
my neck
someone's lips on my neck
my ear
I just want to kiss someone
someone
fuckfuckfuckfuck

I nearly went into the bedroom and woke dan up so I could have someone to play with - but I know that's wrong, so I came out here and started writing instead.
FUCK

I want to write more but I know people who know me too well will read this - and I feel sorry for them. Why is that? why do I feel the need to shield my sexual self from them? I guess that's classified under 'too much information'. Nuts to that.... that sucks.

Maybe I'll write about it anyway - my desire to feel/touch/play with a cock....
to see that look in a mans face as he is in my hands
his eyes
the groan he would emit......
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

It's almost 6 in the morning... I'm home... I'm going to bed... alone, and yet not alone - I don't know which I'd rather... to be with no one, or to be with someone I shouldn't be with... not my choice right now...

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home