Saturday, October 08, 2005

General Corsetry

I had fuuuunnnn last night!!!

Penny Machinations went well - good crowds good shows. The actors were buggered after it - poor things had to do close to (sometimes over) 30 performances in the evening... did someome say tiring?!?!

Afterwards we all stayed around and had drinks - as you do! Laughter, dancing, fun, talking, a couple of deep and meaningfulls... a kiss on the lips from a complete stranger.... many people touching my corset (after being wholeheartedly invited to do so), conversations about my non-existent band AGAIN *sigh* <- when will I learn?! and a conversation about serenity/firefly that lasted FAR too long...
Then we decided to kick on afterwards as the Town Hall crowd had really thinned out, and they'd even turned the lights on - so it didn't quite have the same 'vibe', so we caught a taxi into the city and went to a pub, the name of which currently eloudes me - but sufficed to say it's on the corner of Russel and Little Bourke, and it's more bogan than the Elephant and Wheelbarrow... BOGAN TOWN. More dancing and loud drunken singing (I rekon I sounded alright... hehe), being chased after down the road by a bogan yelling at me how good my corset looked and how his ex-girlfriend had one just like it... ex you say? can't see why... A game of foozeball-doubles - Cocks against Cunts. The Cunts won it 2-0!!! hahaha suck it boys...
Then Hungry Jacks at 4 in the morning, getting home via shared taxi at about 4.30. Good times.

All in all a fucking good night. Ego's were boosted (on my part... damn I love that piece of clothing and how it makes me feel!), spirits were raised (and lowered on a few occasions... stupid boys.... they suck) and, well, yeah....

fucking great mate.

2 Comments:

Blogger gun street girl said...

I want to know what that mysterious comment was...
maybe I see you later...

5:45 PM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

nothing particularly interesting - something about a wine cellars blog... thought it wasn't needed...

pity not to see you tonight!!

BTW: we/Penny Machinations WON a fringe award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think something for 'special event' or something.... fucking cooooool shit!

anyway... next time lovey?

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home