Thursday, September 29, 2005

woot

went to Jangle Gym last night - veeeery good.

line up was:
Frank Skywalker (from Gus & Frank.... no I don't know either)
Tim Minchin (oh-fucking-god-yes-yay)
Scot Edgar (Scod from Tripod)
Gorgeous

tim minchin touched my boob

accidentally

yes... I'm lame...

it was an extremely good night - even though my butt got the most numb/sore it has ever been before. I didn't even know you could get numb and sore at the same time - but there you go. (oh, it was from sitting on a shitty little plastic stool the whole night.... nothing else...). cupla drinkies, good music, good friendlies... what more could you want?

Actually - very good friendlies. I had a fantasmagorically great talk with Matt last night. I ended up being a dweeb and crying, but it was just beautiful. He's the one person that's treating me the exact way that I want to be treated... not condescending, not preaching, caring enough without being stifling... understanding - but not just telling me what I wanted to hear... all of that. I think he's genuinely dissapointed in the cheating thing - he had no joy in his eyes while I was trying to get a crack out of the whole 'rebecca' thing... but I respect him for that. Anyhoo - we talked all through gorgeus (I'm making a bit of a habbit of talking over folk aren't I?? shit...) and he made me feel alot better about some stuff.

You see- I had a big thing/fight with dan the other night about who's moving out. He doesn't want to leave, and neither did I. I'm not going to go into all of it now *insert sigh of relief here* but sufficed to say, it wasn't pretty... but Dan did have a good point - the only reason I don't want to leave is that I'm scared. Well, actually, that's not entirely true: there are quite a few other reasons, and none of them less valid than his own, but the scare factor is a BIG part of it all. Matt somehow managed to convince me that I actually could move out if I wanted to - and not fall apart (I know - big concept)... so, to cut a rather long and laborious story short - I'm looking for sharehouses now. I've seen a couple on the net and have 'expressed my interest' as the site says, so I'll have to see what comes of that.

god it was such a GOOD CHAT last night. he's just SO NICE so damn nice.... I wish I knew more people exactly like him.

It was strange actually - he kept saying things like 'you have so many supportive friends who will help you out if you need it' but, that's not actually true. I have friends, most of them theatre people, most of them like Jane - who, god love her, are completely self absorbed, and not actually willing to put themselves out for someone else. That or the friends are too far away, or they're a friend but I don't really feel a deep connection with them - so they're nice, but they're not a 'best friend' as such. The people I love the most don't actually care as much about me as I do them. Funny that. So - while he was talking, I kept thinking: 'no, you're the only one who is bothering to take time with me, and actually talk to me about the real things - not the superficial ones, so don't you understand that sometimes I feel really alone?'. Of course, I didn't say that.

WOW that blog got depressing really fast!!!

UUUMMMMMMMMM

the cactus where your heart should be
has lovely little flowers
and though it's always pricking my
my ardour never sours

there

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What price the moon?
In a startling admission, NASA chief Michael Griffin told USA Today's editorial board that the manned space shuttle and International Space Station projects have been misguided for decades.
Hello, your blog rocks ! I'm definately going to bookmark you...

I have a dobro slide guitarsite/blog. It pretty much covers dobro slide guitar related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

3:05 PM  
Blogger Alex Mills said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Alex Mills said...

I have a site dedicated to Denny voodoo dolls . Unfortunately you have to supply your own pins, but the crotch area is specially designed to be highly sensitive.

E: You shouldn't be forgetting the collective of highly supportive and supremely bored friends you have here on Blogspot! There's always time in between rantings about God and Peter Andre..

5:26 PM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

thanks dude...

you guys get the worst of it... my ranting - hehehe suck

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home