Monday, October 31, 2005

tomorrow:

'Cup Day'

1st Nov

there is a bbq at my old/current house. Y'know, good old fashioned ritualistic fry up of flesh for consumption, and the skulling of many a beer. (I don't know what the vegetarians are going to do...) there will even be salad I'm told for those people. You know who you are. Salad eaters.*

the point?

YOU ARE INVITED!!!

I'd really like someone I know to turn up so I have someone to talk to - it would be very nice...

The only thing: I'm going to go to a Skeleton Soup gig later that night, that I most heartily invite others to - it's a Halloween gig, even though it's the day after Halloween - but Wendy Rule and someone else is playing as well... and it really looks to be good. The 'but' is that it costs $10 and we have to 'pre book' which i think means telling the band... apparently it's an 'exclusive' place in south yarra *shudder*. Company and general help with bagging the pretentiousness would be much appreciated... let me know if you're interested by emailing me (I've been pretty good at checking it recently) at sekhmetlion@hotmail.com (I'd put my ph no. but my mum always told me not to cos of psycho's).

So that's me done. I know it's short notice, but if you're not doing anything else, grab someone with a car and come - cos it's gonna be fun... !!! Car is optional really.... I just know that I'm lazy, and I'd be more likely to get off my arse if someone's going to drive me... :P

oh - if you do want to come email me and I'll give you my address too - cos again, I'm wary of the psycho's... even though I'm not living here for very much longer, so I guess it won't really affect me if someone decides to look in the windows. Cos you know - at least if I get you to email me first, I'll then have your email and can track you down... er.... yeah...

please come
it'll make me extremely happy
and if i don't know you well
uncomfortable
yay :)


*I actually really like salad, but I'm afraid of persecution... it happens, trust me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home