Sunday, October 30, 2005

yesterday:

I got this text
from Willow:
"Hey dude! we hav been faced wit the utmost worse dilemma! we met another housemate the other day b4 u sent us a msg, an he said yes an we sorta said yes aswel, then u msgd us, as we wantd u al along but we had got ourselves in 2 a situation! So the other guy is goin 2 move in, im so fukn sorry 4 takn ages 2 decide wat 2 do an get bak 2 u! both melz an I would love 2 hang out wit u tho cause we thnk u da bomb! gd luck wit evrythng in the mean time! Willz xo"

because of which I had many a tear and a need for a hug. You know when you've convinced yourself that something's going to happen, and then it doesn't? the dissapointment can be crushing.

so I didn't send anything back, as I was trying to think of something appropriate to say...

then I got this:
"Hang ten, now melz an I feel like we hav made the wrong decision! do u stil want 2 live wit us?"

to which I replied:
"yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes"

and recieved:
"hahaha hang ther 1 tic!"

.... waiting.....

then:
"WE WANT U THE MOST! so start packing baby! when we decided 2 go wit the other guy melz and I started 2 feel sick cause e knew we'd made the wrng decision! so get pumped! yay! im in the country atm so contact melz 2 organise it all! c u when I get back! ciao!"

so yay! I'm moving.

it was good actually. Really reafirmed the fact that I did actually want to move, but was just too scared to really commit to it. So it's all good.

I tried to call Mel and sort things out, but she wasn't there, so I left a msg - so as of yet, havn't heard anything back about the official details... but YAY

this is going to be interesting...

2 Comments:

Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:38 AM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

thanks dude, you're a breath of fresh air... I thought blogger had been completely taken over.

I would get rid of them by doing that character recognition thing - but it's such a bloody pain in the arse.... so I can't be bothered. I'd rather hear about the 24 hour brain dump...

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home