Tuesday, January 31, 2006

going home

ok, back in singapore now, wasting time on the internet, waiting for our next flight which is in about 3 or 4 hours (I think it may have been delayed a touch?). The holiday is over... it's sad, but I'm glad to be going home as well.... back to normal toilets, and an absense of truely gross people.
I've had SO much fun though - it's been an absolute blast. It's been hard to write on here properly, and I've missed alot of the good stuff, but I've kept a diary so I'll fill you in on the details (I"ll try not to publish a novel on here....)
but my time's almost up, so this is all I can type.

there better be lots of hugs waiting for me when I get back.

:)

6 Comments:

Blogger gun street girl said...

The absence of truly gross people?
I wish.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it was gross people you were looking for why didn't you just hang around your local train station? It's way cheaper and actually quite pleasant once you get used to the smell of bodily fluids.

2:46 PM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

greg: trust me - there are smells that I've now smelt that I didn't know were possible... and, speaking of bodily fluids... actually, I can't speak of bodily fluids at the moment... I'll have to eventually though..

10:37 PM  
Blogger gun street girl said...

WELCOME HOME!!!
*hugs*
:)

10:39 AM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

thanks!!!!!!!!!!

2:00 PM  
Blogger gun street girl said...

Post something.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home