Tuesday, December 13, 2005

more tears

I want to tell you
to come back
that I love you
that I always will
but I know that's selfish
I want you to be mine
always mine
but the fact is that you're not anymore

how many times must
I say goodbye
for it to finally be over?
my selfish heart won't let
you leave me
so you'd better keep walking now
before I hurt you again
------------------------

I found this card that I got from Matt during Penny just now - it's one thing that's helping keep me together right now:
"Dear Alia,
You are wise beyond your years. I meant everything I said to you at Bar Open! You are beautiful, it's such a joy to have brains around I can count on. Yours is truely one. Love Matt"

it's small... but I'm going to keep it for a long time...
it means alot to me right now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home