Saturday, December 10, 2005

surprise outings can be the bestest

I shoulda knowd that when Jane said "we'll only go for one drink" that it really meant '10'.
I shoulda knowd that when Jane said she'll bring me my bond money, it really meant "I'll bring you ready cash that's easy to spend, and you'll wake up in the morning with no real clue of how the little stash got whittled down so fast".
I shoulda, but for some reason I didna.

twas very fun however. Havn't really hung out with Jane like that in ages. Before she moved in with me and Dan, we used to have what I liked to afectionally call 'Monday's with Jane' - which just meant that a few mondays in a row we went and drank at random pubs - fun times.

I wish I had a point, but I don't....
sorry...

so now I have no money again, and I'm working a Saturday again (as in, like, right now) and I'm also working Monday as well - so no real weekend for poor lil' Ekstasis... sniffle... hopefully the pay check will be nice at the end of next week tho - that is, unless the stupid tax man eats it all up. Seriously, last week when I worked sat, I got a little bit more, but the money I earned on Sat was roughly the same as the amount of tax I paid. It sux. Totally sux. And I KNOW that it's a part of life, and I KNOW everyone else has the EXACT same thing happen to them - but fuck you all, I'm still going to complain... cos it's my blog and I'll cry if I want to (cry if I want to, CRYyyy if I want tooooo)

I'm going to stop the rambling dither now.

bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home