Wednesday, December 14, 2005

my life is so cool

tonight I'm going to see a movie and each chocolate with my ex, to console him cos he asked a girl out and she didn't say "yes" (technically, she didn't say "no" - she's 'not in the right place at the moment' - I think she's just had a nasty break up too - and her gran died, and her cat got run over... seriously)... how much does that rock? (not)

I owe him tho, big time, so I'm gonna suck it up, put my happy face on and not yell at him: "why should I care? This hurts too much!"
suck. it. up.

I also get to see the movie that he wanted to see with her. Yay for me again - sloppy seconds...
well... I did actually really want to see this movie - and I was hurt when Dan asked me about it, then said 'yeah, I want to take ____' cos Dan's my movie buddy - none of my other friends really seem that interested (or not as interested as me anyways).

I'm trying to be a big person, and not let it affect me. And 50% of the time it doesn't, but the other 50% there's this little tiny little pairing knife that's twisting in my side...
I mean, this was all really kinda my decision, so I need to get over it really...

still....

5 Comments:

Blogger gun street girl said...

What movie are you goin to each* chocolate at?

*you do what I do! (ie. spell things phoenetically when yr not paying attention)

3:48 PM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

hehe, I totally didn't even notice...
wierd.

um - went and saw 'thumbsucker' which was good, but not brilliant, and then went and had chocolate beer (that's right kids) and chocolate mousse at some place on Lygon st. The beer was actually good for the first two mouthfuls, then it sucked ass.

er, did you actually want to know that, or were you just making fun of my funny spelling?

11:54 PM  
Blogger gun street girl said...

No, I really wanted to know...you kept refering to it as "the movie" it sounded so mysterious...
and I rather think that if I made fun of your spelling I would injur myself terribly from the hail of broken glass as my stone penetrated the walls of my proverbial dwelling...
x

10:11 AM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

ur so, like, totally poetic and shit(?)

1:38 PM  
Blogger gun street girl said...

hahaha
u sound lik grant!
luv
gun

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home