Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY 100th BLOG!

yes, that's right sports-fans... this is the 100th angsty post... how exciting.

I'm still working on my answers to the more recent tagging, it's hard to do it cos I STILL don't have a phone line at home, and thus - no internet. Which, is, getting... harder... to bear....

As soon as that all gets up and running though, I will no longer have to sneak on for 30 secs at a time at work, and will be able to concentrate on a suitable reply...

Don't have TOO much to add to recent events.... still havn't gotten rid of the stupid american... unfortunatley. We're going to have to do something about that REALLY soon... My housemates met our new potential housemate last night - and they loved him... so we're really going to have to get on-top of all that stuff..... cos... yeah

I better get back to it... (I'm really into '...' at the moment it seems...)

...

4 Comments:

Blogger gun street girl said...

You poor little popple, no internet is hard.
Living with an unwanted, un-rent-paying housemate is hard, (we had an Irish one) but american[sic]; Eewww...
Good Luck!

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little gossiping birdie told me that I might know your potential new housemate. This world is getting smaller and smaller.

5:52 PM  
Blogger richardwatts said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:41 AM  
Blogger richardwatts said...

What I meant to say, was:

"Good luck getting rid of the American - they seem pretty good at not realising they're unwanted...just ask most Central and South American countries, and those in the Middle East, etc, etc..."

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home