Monday, February 06, 2006

hum

I got home from holidays to find our phone has been disconected - erroniously. They didn't send us a bill, and within a month they cut us off - seems a bit fast to me, but they're all fuck-heads, so it doesn't really surprise me.

I'm at mums. Typing this. I can't update at home - obviously because of the phone line being non-existant.

Alot has happened while I was away, I got home to find. Alot of Dan shit (where will it end?) I can't be bothered talking/writing about it now, and the problem is, for half of it, I've been sworn to secrecy anyway, so there's no way for me to get if off my chest anyway. So Ill sit and brood some more....

But Mum's is good, as always, if a tad overbearring. I know she means well. :)

k

I'll leave it at that.

At least I POSTED SOMETHING

5 Comments:

Blogger gun street girl said...

Awwww.*hugs*

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo. Welcome back to Shittown. Population: us. Personally I think you should kick Dan in the head. It'd be good for you.

10:20 AM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

you've really 'upped' the surliness while I've been away, haven't you surlyboy????? all good though - and I like the suggestion...

and just to let everyone know... I'm going to get over it all, aaaaanny minuite now.... seriously

5:23 PM  
Blogger gun street girl said...

Oh look, you have been tagged.

11:12 AM  
Blogger gun street girl said...

It's spreading, with a little help from your friend(s):

From Matt Kelly, Melbourne.

The relatives and friends of the late Samsung 6kgs Washing Machine
regrettably announce its passing.

Donations of flowers can be sent to 537 Lygon St, all those wishing to offer
gifts of money are asked to please send their generous donations to the
newly established "Royal Society for the Prevention of Matt Smelling Like a
Torlet" fund located at the above address. Your gifts will be received with
sincere gratitude.

It washed our world. A lot.

(LapTopping staff also suggest a simple gesture for Matt can be the daily
use of the word ‘torlet’ instead of ‘toilet.’

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home