Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm now a bonified jeweller... cool

WELL, how excited AM I????

Last week, I was walking down brunswick st when Willow and I saw a shop/boutique that's looking for some consignment jewellery - so I went in and gave the woman my name and phone no. (after Wilz pushed me in there... I was going to come back 'another time') They actually called me back, and I organised a meeting with her for the next day, to show her my things, to see if she liked them and thought they would fit with the shop (apparently they got alot of 'hippie beaded stuff' coming in) and SHE LIKES IT! SO I told her I would come back TODAY and give her stuff to put in... but I didn't make anything all week (tired... no wire... blah blah) and I've been making stuff today, but I'm not going to get it done on time....
but the point is: I'M GOING TO HAVE MY STUFF IN A SHOP! (finally)

((I'm at the old house - Dan was kind enough to let me use his computer/internet - we STILL don't have a phone line...))

I bought the new Muse DVD today (yes, I'm a tad obsessed) and I love it. I think they are the most amazing thing ever to rock my world... I just don't ever get sick of them (although, I can see how others might).

I was singing last night - and I actually didn't mind how I was sounding too much... which is a step in the right direction. I was just plucking on the guitar with some Tabs that I got, and yeah - it was all good... that is, untill I tried to put some of the words I've written to a melody - and guess what??? I SUCK at melody's... (well, I suck at trying to write chords, and then put something over it... I think I would be ok with a melody... oh I'm rambling) no - I SUCK at writing music.

I had a CRAZY night on Sat... lots of dancing and bumping and grinding... and I think I almost kissed Aniko - or she almost kissed me or something... anyway - dan was shat. I did kiss Matt, and he had his hand down my top at one stage... which was lots of fun of course - but there was this mix-up with another guy, and Jane thinking I was totally into him, when I was just having a conversation with him... etc etc and she got all 'high school' and went and talked to him and stuff... very embarrasing. I'm not looking forward to seeing him at the next party, cos he's going to think I'm a freak now - and it's not even my fault. blah.

STILL haven't rectified the housemate situation. We've now promised ourselves that it will 'definitely be tonight' for like, 4 nights running, but then we chicken out, or he's not home... or whatever. The girls are really excited about our potential housemate (as am I of course) so we've gotta get things rolling!!!!!!!!! We're also looking forward to having a housewarming, finally, after all this time, so as soon as things are worked out - I can start planning (and of course, I'll let y'all know!)

Had a couple of good nights with this new potential housemate (oh, fuck it - TOM) last week - drinking and the like. Went to the Pinnacle and met up with some other friends of mine, and dragged him and Wilz along. We did some 'pre-housemate bonding'. got far too drunk and late for a 'school night' - but I GOT ASKED FOR MY PHONE NUMBER! (and I got theirs) hehehehehe for the first time ever. Yes, I'm truely hot stuff at the moment (so it's hardly surprising of course) but yeah.. I'm all very excited about it. He was cute and funky, and funny... I wouldn't say I'm in love, I wouldn't even say I've got a crush... but..... it's all fun and games right? I txted him yesterday - and still no reply - so, it's probably not going to happen... but I'm not crushed, and I'm still very excited that the first bit happened at all!

I do have a crush though - which is always fun. It's not someone that anyone out there in blog-land is going to know, but I'm going to keep it my dirty little secret for the time being... tee hee. Of course, they have a girlfriend and are totally unavailable.. but then EVERY guy I like at the moment has a girlfriend... so there you go. What is it with that? All the ones I pick are either gay or have girlfriends???? Typical hey?

this is such a jumble of a post... I'm just rambling. i'm not happy with the last entry either - what a waste of a 100th-post occasion... ah well.

I better get back to my pieces that are currently sitting in the acid bath....

2 Comments:

Blogger gun street girl said...

So...
did you get bonified?

3:41 PM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

HA ur funny...

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home