Thursday, March 23, 2006

Huzzah!

It's my Birthday tomorrow
Huzzah
It's my Birthday Party on Sat
Huzzah

You've got to love a good party... you even like bad parties usually (or is that just me?)

I hope I don't get my period untill after my party...
Murphy's law is probably going to say otherwise.

I can't wait to see all my friends.
I can't wait for all my friends to see my house!
I can't wait for all my friends to meet my housemates!
(My housemates can't wait to meet all my friends!)

I hope the weather is good.
I hope I get the backyard done up nicely in time (It's a jungle out there people).

I'm hoping to get to play 'spin the bottle'. I don't know why, but for some reason it's sticking in my head and I have the urge...

I'm going to get drugs sorted - and depending how generous I feel, will dispense them to the people I like - which is everyone, seeing as I invited them.
I'm sorry that I keep mentioning when I get drugs and stuff - I don't know why I do it so often... maybe I think it makes me sound cool?? That's really sad...

I'm not actually that excited about my actual birthday - it's just a good excuse to have a party, if you ask me.
I'm only turning 22 - it's not really a milestone - but it is decidedly 'early twenties'. Don't ask me what that makes '21'. I don't have an answer.

3 Comments:

Blogger gun street girl said...

Angling for an invite, Angry?

9:23 PM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

Definitely NOT the new housemate...
no no no
If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times (c'mon, sing it with me kids:) "A house that fucks itself, fucks itself"
For some reason - that statement has been coming up alot recently!!!!!

I think all the other questions are possibly the best birthday present I've ever gotten (well, that's a complete lie, but I'm trying to make a point). I can't tell if you're being serious or not - but I'm going to answer them all anyway - I'm not cool enough to get the joke if it is indeed a joke!
I feel a post coming on!

and you're most welcome to come to said 'sodom party' (that has a nice ring to it!) as long as you don't tell my mum what goes on... seriously - that's all I ever hear from her at the moment "oh, Trevor came into work and said..." etc etc

Thanks Ida!!!!!!!!
I can't wait either!!!!!!!

9:30 AM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

I mean - I'm assuming that ur enthusiasm means you can't wait.
oh dear
I only had 1 1/2 hrs sleep last night....

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home