Wednesday, March 01, 2006

PLEASE

please please please go and vote for me at
http://www.noise.net/vote_for_art.asp
or
www.noise.net.au/alia

its a new month, and a new tally. You can vote once a day, and I can win stuff... which is cool.
I'm currently at no. 4 of the new tally board... check me out, and HELP me out.

it takes like 5 seconds (I counted)

----------------------
EDIT:
I'm now no. 2! Admittedly, this is not likely to last, as I need to stay there for a month... BUT I'm not afraid to "pimp myself to my friends" as someone so eloquently put it on the site...
GET GOING PEOPLE

----------------------
EDIT:
ok, so now I'm no. 8 - you're not voting hard enough! :P ALSO - my other art has been published now as well - so I have three different works up there (as in, 3 different series) so check them out as well, but lets concentrate on voting for the rings... ok? OK?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home