Monday, March 06, 2006

internet-less

I STILL don't have a phone line, so I'm sitting at an internet cafe.
I just went to Lucrezia and De Sade (I have NO idea how you spell that for real) - but it wasn't open. I was hoping to buy... well... you know... that thing that gals like to have when they have to 'do it for themselves'. I don't know why I'm trying to be coy with you people. Whatever. I'm bloody horny. Fucking hell.
No one needed to know that... but I felt the need to express it anyways.
sorry

------------------------------
I found out that a guy who I trained at work (and subsequently quit/got fired) was stabbed on the weekend. He's the first person I know who's died since I was 2. I wasn't close or anything - but I know a couple of people at work who were close to him. It's really strange and surreal. Things like this only happen to miscelanious people on the news... not people I KNOW.

-----------------------------
on yet another totally unrelated and random topic - looks like I'm going to Port Fairy Fest this weekend! My new housemate TOM (who hasn't actually moved in yet*) apparently got his hands on a spare ticket - so off I go! I'm pretty excited - it's a good chance to go and rub shoulders with music types... and maybe find that hot boy in the black trench coat that I met there all those years ago, that said he would come back to that same spot the next year, but never showed up... oorrrr maybe not...

*Tom came over on the weekend and hung out with me and the gals again. God we're excited that he's moving in - we really think that this is the missing piece to our house-puzzle. (yes I know you're reading this tom) but seriously... we're so excited.

----------------------------
this was more of an obligatory post rather than a real one - I felt like i should do this, seeing as I came to the internet cafe and all.. but there you go.
I hope it was more interesting reading than it was writing... most likely not I'm afraid...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home