Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I feel pretty

Soooo
*stretch*
anyone else have a REALLY BIG weekend???
I sure did.
*yawn*
I’m still recovering you see…
From my BIG WEEKEND
Or, big BIRTHDAY weekend, you could say
Because that’s what it was…
OR big-birthday-bestest-bash ever weekend
OH MY GOD
It was SUCH a good party. It was the BEST party I think I’ve ever been to… and it was at my OWN HOUSE.
I got massively trashed on numerous substances, and the night is admittedly a bit hazy – although I’m pretty sure I remember most of it – just not the order everything happened in. Like, I remember everyone leaving, but I can’t remember at what stage they left, and what they saw before they left…
All my wishes came true: there was fun, frivolity, debauchery, drinking, good times. That’s what I asked for right? (I think I also wanted spin-the-bottle, which didn't happen... but near enough is good enough for me!)
I don’t think I’ve ever felt quite so attractive as I do at the moment.
I had the happiest night of my life.
Everyone liked my room, and a lot of action happened in there that night. I mean, action AND action… if you know what I mean *wink wink*
At one stage I was lying on my bed, with Hamish (friend from Primary School – hadn’t seen him in exactly a year and a day – he was at my 21st last year!) in one arm, with his hand on my boob, and Simon (and sometimes Michael) in the other arm with their respective hands on my other boob… (well, actually, Michael was more interested in Hamish… but I still had fun watching) and some other miscellaneous boy lying across my feet – I was in absolute heaven.
At another stage I was rubbing myself and various parts of my body, including my lips up against Telia’s body, also on my bed, and she was doing the same back.
At one stage I was sitting on Hamish's lap while he had his face buried in my chest...
I danced with everyone (I think). I was so happy that people came, and I was so happy that the people who came were the people who came. Does that make any sense? No? Well, you’ll just have to take my word for it…
I just feel like gushing and gushing and gushing. I better stop now because otherwise I’ll be here forever.
But it was a fucking good party… like you wouldn’t believe.
Nuts to all those who missed out!
And love and kisses to all those that came! You rock my pretty little world.

8 Comments:

Blogger Alex Mills said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Alex Mills said...

Sounds like you've started a new school of philosophy! All you need to be happy is drugs, sex, and friends who will have sex with you whilst taking drugs.

Two thumbs up.

4:43 PM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

oooh, double posting - must mean he's emphatic.
and yes - i never asked any more out of life than to have friends and sex and sex with my friends - so what if I have to dope them up for it?

4:47 PM  
Blogger Alex Mills said...

No argument here..

6:28 PM  
Blogger gun street girl said...

You harlot...
I'm so glad I don't take pills anymore...
and I'm glad I fell asleep in a different room and wasn't at risk of being fondled by you e-tards...
Was a great party tho,
glad I went, and glad you enjoyed it!
:)

11:03 AM  
Blogger gun street girl said...

Oh and you oughta feel pretty, 'cause, besides the obvious, constant prettiness (you friggin' idiot), that dress is the fucking classiest-tartiest peice of cloth ever and is incredibly hot, suits you...

11:05 AM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

I would never fondle someone without their consent... thanks very much! (unless of course their name was Johnny Depp... sorry but any chance I've got starts with him being unconcious).

and thanks heaps!
(I've had dreams about that dress)
I'm actually a little dissapointed - due to my recent weight loss, I don't fill it out quite the same way any more - my boobs are shrinking!!!! nooooo not my precious boobs!!!!

4:39 PM  
Blogger richardwatts said...

Damn, and I thought my lifestyle was decadent! Belated birthday drugs, err, I mean hugs!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home