Friday, June 02, 2006

not an option

apparenlty it costs over $3500 to do a year long part-time course as the VCA in acting... ba humbug....
so much for THAT idea!

however - the theatre collective is coming along very nicely, and we've got some really good ideas for stuff we want to do. I'm extremely excited!!! Looks like we're going to do a full-scale production of a play in August - Pinky and I are meeting on sunday to swap some scripts that we like... I'm thinking 'Closer' and 'The Floating World' (two vastly different plays, and I'm leaning toward the 'Closer' side of things) and she's going to give me some David Mammot (Mammoth? Mammet?) and Pintor (Pinta? Pinter?) <- I'm soooo not up on the who's who of playwrites... Hopefully I will get to act in it, and I think Pinky will be directing... or maybe we'll get someone else to direct, cos I think she was keen to act as well.

There might be another improv night - and maybe something in the 3Dfest that's happening I think July? AND we're doing something for Fringe, and apparently (according to the last email) I'm mentioned as possibly going to be devising something for that to go with another script thats being done... which makes me want to shit my pants cos I've never 'devised' anything before - I have an idea... but how on earth do I turn that into a fully fledged thing??????
And then there's going to be 'Paris Hilton hates Cate Blanchett' - a night of Theatre Trash vs Highbrow...
so of course I'll keep this blog informed - and I expect to see your tiny little pixelated faces at all of the events.

that was a very 'blah' entry wasn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home