Friday, September 16, 2005

gin makes the world go round

I'm at work.
Just went to lunch and had a gin and tonic - been threatening (read 'joking') about it since we started going to this cafe, but today we actually did it. My first wet-work-lunch. Hurrah. It was only one, but it still makes me feel all rebelious, and slightly tragic - which is a nice feeling... heheh... sometimes.

I've managed to cultivate a remarkable fingernail. I think it's probably the best nail I've ever managed to grow. It's long, strong, and pointed - so it has this vamp look about it. But I get away with it, cos all my other nails aren't like that - so it's not too over the top, if you know what I mean. It's actually a perfect shape for digging ear-wax out of the ear cannal... but that may be too much information. I'm quite proud of my nail - but now that I've shared it's existence with the world, I'm sure it'll break off - that always happens... although it has managed to survive numerous 'reshapings' - which usually mean it being completely bitten off.

man - I so badly want to go back and get another drink.

my drinking buddy at home has gone sober too - which means I've got no one to help me make excuses for having another. I mean - good on her, she really needs to do this and all... but if I'm gonna be selfish, then bugger her.... I want someone to keep me company, and keep my drink filled! :P

any offers?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alex Mills said...

We always drink down here at Dandenong.. As a matter of fact, I'm drunk right now.

5:14 PM  
Blogger gun street girl said...

My bar is always open to you...

5:58 PM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

actually I'm trying to make my way to the bottom of a gin bottle right now....

wish me luck

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home