Sunday, September 11, 2005

well gee

hi

i'm at Gun's right now - after having a couple of drinks.... tought I'd post a rather pointless and ..... 'something'..... blog.... for no apparent reason.

yay

hehehe

I can't really think properly at the moment, but I'm having fun - so yay for me

I'm not horribly depressed or anything. But my brain hurts - I'm having the exact opposite of a brain errection - my brain is quite quite flacid at the moment. Deflated. But I'm ok.

I don't think it's really hit me - what's happening that is. Nothing in my life has really changed yet - I've only talked abot it alot. I think I'll be a bit more of a mess when the actual break-apart happens...

ummmmmmmm

green drinks are fun, cream drinks are...well.... potent...

((do you know how much trouble I had typing this??????/ sooooooo many spelling errors.... damn alcohol)) ((hehehe yay))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home