Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I had stuff to say...

... and now its gone from my head...

erm

I think there was something about the fact that I have had a loan accepted by the comm bank... unofficially, so I can get a car...

I think there was something about me having an awesome weekend

I think there was something about the dinner I went to on Sunday night, which was really really nice, that I almost didn't go to cos I thought they wouldn't want me there (even though I was invited) and I had to be forcebly shoved out the door... there was something about a really yummy spanicopita with three different types of cheese and mint in it...

I think there was something about me having absinthe for the first time and it rocking ass

I think there was something about Penny Machinations winning the Fringe award for 'Best Special Event' and me saying sux to you all who missed out...

I think there was something about being asked to sing at Jangle Gym (the Australian Songwriters Foundation night) even though I don't have a band/songs

I think there was something about being told I should go sing at some Open Mic nights coming up, even though I don't have anyone to play with/songs

I think there was something about being told that if I really wanted to, this chickie would set me up a meeting with the manager of a bar on bruns st to potentially get a couple of days work experience (and possibly an on-the-side job) bar work

I think

but I'm not sure...

and I'm not sure what the point of it all was anymore...

erm

I think the point had something to do with me being very happy... yes... that was it...

2 Comments:

Blogger gun street girl said...

good for you...


*fervently hopes positive outlook is contagious*

8:48 PM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

I don't know - rub up against me and see if it comes off...
(but don't do it too sexily, cos I'll start getting aroused...)

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home