Thursday, December 01, 2005

mucho pissed-off-oh

the power pack for my laptop 'fizzled' last night, and now all it does when you plug it in is make soft clickey noises...
therefore, my entries are going to be brief and few it looks like, as we're EXTREMELY, excrutiatingly, mind-bogglingly busy at work at the moment.
In fact, I really shouldn't be doing this right now, I should be doing something else, and in fact the something else before/after that as well - all at the same time.
yay.
it's a pity I barely have the energy to move: stupid women's stuff.... I like getting it for like 10 seconds for the brief 'yay I'm not pregnant' thought, then it just fucks me off....
I really shouldn't blog when I'm tired and OVER IT and fuck fuck fuck whatever else... I just ramble...
mind you, I ramble most of the time anyway....

a;jasdflkjasdf;lkjasdf;lkjsad



whatever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home