Sunday, November 27, 2005

It's a Sunday...

it's a sunday, and I have a 6 pack in the fridge, getting nicely chilly, without anyone to share it with - and I do find it sad to drink alone... so there it will stay, untill someone comes and helps me out...
*INSERT UNSUBTLE HINT HERE*

I'm not actually sure what I want to talk about... there are a few things running through my head, but I don't really feel like being angsty at the moment (surprise) so none of them seem worth talking about. My only tid-bit of news, that I'm sure no one else truely cares about, and it's not even that big a deal, is that it seems I've lost at least a tiny bit of weight.
hurrah.

I don't really weigh myself (far too depressing) but every now and then, I"ll try on an old piece of clothing that I don't wear much to see if it's gotten bigger or smaller (well... to see if I'VE gotten bigger or smaller). Today I tried on a little slip that I bought at savers a little while back, which I've never really worn cos it was always a tad small, and I can't seem to work out how to 'wear' it - as in, outfits and stuff... ANYHOO I tried it on, and it seems a tad bigger than the last time I did, which is very happy making. Very much indeed.

On other matters, for some reason I really feel like meat today... as in, eating it... which is really unusual, cos I'm not a big meat eater, and when I do, i usually like the unrecognisable stuff - such as sausages and the like. You know - the meat/cardboard variety... But today, all I can think about is a nice big fat juicy roast. So much so that I'm tempted to go down to Paedimonties and buy something and stick it in the oven, and actually try to do my own - which has never ever ever EVER happened EVER. I tried to eat noodles and tofu instead - it didn't squash the cravings...

huh

go figure

so, Matt's at work, Willow's gone for drinks in St Kilda (she invited me, but I don't know anyone she was going to meet - and I STILL find it far too hard to cross the yarra), other-Matt's not answering my txts, Jane's not answering my txts, Maara doesn't have a phone that I can txt, Liz is in Belgrave, which is actually the same amount of mental effort to get to as St Kilda in my book (but still too far), Jess always seems to tired/busy, Shona's not answring my txts, which pretty much leaves Dan - who wants to see a movie with me, but I feel like drinking and eating meat! Plus, I really feel like we should be giving each other a bit more space, which we were for a while, but I'm worried that we'll start getting caught up in each others lives, when now really is a big time to make sure we're seperating properly.
I guess it's a movie or a book for me.



woah - the angst just kinda creeps out on it's own doesn't it? shit me....

4 Comments:

Blogger ekstasis said...

aaaaaaarrrrrhggggg The Robot! She found me! She SPEAKS!!!
well FUCK ME!
dude: I always have this idea that unless I get in early on the weekend you'll be booked out - cos ur always doing things with Sharne or Tammy... :) oh, that and you are OLD and OLD people are a) always busy, and b) BORING.......

sheeeeesh... I thought everyone knew that...

slesh: I know, it's completely irrational... I'll need to get over it one day. I think that day will come when I get a car... but there's no way to tell.

11:41 PM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

ps. robot: how would you have liked it if I rung up and said "hi, how are you? get into the kitchen and cook me a roast, bitch?"

11:43 PM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

oooh... creepy... quite some time? I hope you didn't read my entry that time when I talked about how much I disliked you.... :P
nah - I'm just happy you're finally commenting... seriously, it's weird when you know that people are reading but not saying anything - like someone's looking over your shoulder or something... and if any more of you are out there - please let me know that you are! (cos you know, I'm, like, totally famous and shit, and anyone who's anyone reads my blog...)

9:07 AM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

sekhmetlion@hotmail.com <-me

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home