Sunday, November 13, 2005

like, totally, omg

I'm happy
I just bought myself a 'thing' for the first time in ages.
In fact - it's even jewellery, and it's been even longer in time between drink for an occasion like this...
(did that sentence just make sense at all?)
poing being: I just bought a shiny silver (looking) bracelet, and I'm very pleased with myself. I really can't remember the last time I bought something that wasn't practical in some way. My new housie Willow (aka: Willz) went up Brunswick st (cos, it's like, totally just on our doorstop man) and had a look at the Grotto - I fucking love that place... They're having a 'furniture sale' at the moment - even though everthing is till all triple digs... there was a little bedside table that I saw that I love and I want. It's slightly damaged, and so is only (only?) $100... I'm thinking of getting it - even though I have absolutely no money at the moment.... hehehe Anyhoo - I actually bought some jewellery... and now I'm at home in a house that is slowly starting to feel more and more like home, and I'm very content.

on another note: I went and saw "Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang" last night - and it was GREAT! hehe... I can't remember the last time I was in an audience that laughed so much... it was a very good and funny movie. And I've once again come to the conclusion (or just remembered?) that Robert Downy Jnr is very hot... And that Val Kilmer isn't anymore... hehe
Movie: Completely unbelievable, yet you forgive it for that and just laugh along on the ride.

on ANOTHER note: While we're talking movies, I have to say that the other night I saw "Stay" which was another FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC movie... again HIGHLY recomended... it has Ewan McGregor in it (but that's not why I'm recomending it - if it was all about him, I would have told you to see 'the Island' cos he was way hotter in that). I can't say much about the movie, otherwise I'll well and truely reck it for all others.. but visually it was amazing, and the ending made so much sense to me, that it totally rocked my world. I would love someone else to see it, and then I can tal to you about it - cos it's one those things I would love to talk about... :)

anyway.

I'm going to go and admire my wrist with it's new accessory on... :)

2 Comments:

Blogger gun street girl said...

Yay! things!!!!
slesh:thought you said you didn't like that movie 'cause it was too confusing, maybe I misinterpereted... I can't find the place on your blog where you posted about it, so couldn't check...

I'd like to see it though, sounds interesting.

10:24 AM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

it was fucking brilliant
awesome in fact
you must see

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home