Wednesday, February 22, 2006

finally

I finally did this tagging thang

1. First blog you ever read?
Drawing It Out

2. What inspired you to start your own?
The idea that I could ramble, talk, complain, vent and expose my darkest fantasies and fears (?!) to people who knew me, and if they got bored they could stop reading... so I feel less guilty about it. I have this deep desire to have people understand me... so blogging is one way to let people into a corner of my brain (even if it is biased and sensationalized...)

3. The best and worst about blogging?
Best: it's a release. I get to practice writing (HA as if I ever really construct a cohesive structure…). I get to make geeky-internet friends... they entertain me. Worst: I never feel as witty as my geeky-internet friends... I want to talk about everything that goes on in my life - and that's gotten me into some serious trouble a couple of times, but I can't seem to help myself.

4. Who was the first person to comment on your blog? Troll your archives and find out.
Gun Street Girl... duh

5. What has been your most popular blog entry?
I have no idea - and I'm sure as shit not going through 100 entries to find the one with the most comments (and if there's a way to do that easily, I'm sorry, I must be totally stupid...) I think I put this one to everyone else... Comments don't necessarily equal popularity - what was YOUR favorite entry of mine??? HA I got ya now don't I?!
ah... ahem...

6. If I re-named my blog I would call it...
I can't rename it - it took me massive amounts of brain power to come up with this lame one... don't make me go through that again....

7. If my blog had a theme song it would be...
'Bliss' by Muse. No one does angst quite like them... and that songs about (in my interpretation anyway) wanting desperately to be like someone else... pure angst. (oh, and once again, for the record, Matt Belamy is my God, and I'm going to have his immensely talented, virtuoso, genius children)

8. If my blog was a room it would look like...
It would look like my ideal bedroom: dark red walls, fairy lights hanging over pictures and around the window and door. Kinky/Kitch posters and some of my art (which, actually, at the moment involves nude screen prints of myself… nooooo I’m not self-centered! How dare you accuse me of such a thing!) Lots of dark wood, semi-gothic, very exotic, very sexy. Everything I'm not really...

9. Five bloggers I would like to have over for dinner.
Gun Street Girl, Idahorn (both of these have been over for dinner numerous times already - but, at least I know that we'll have a good time), Surlyboy, Millwood (cos those two bastards are funny when they get together) and Damien Jacks On, cos he's hilarious as well, and I really want to see what he's like when he gets drunk (cos, you know, dinner = lots of wine/gin)

10. Two bloggers you would like to set up on a blind date.
Surlyboy and Jessie - mainly cos they're really the only single bloggers out there? (sorry it's not more original)

11. Somebody I wish had a blog?
My Mum - I'd really like to see what she thinks about at odd moments...

12. If you were only allowed to read one blog ever again, which blog would it be?
Don't make me choose!
oh, if I HAVE to pick on, I guess Drawing It Out - cos it's one of the only reasons (cos I'm a lazy fuck) I have any kind of relationship with a good/old friend... and I value that....

13. Is there a fellow blogger you would like to snog / shag / do rude things to? Feel free to name names if you're game.
There's more than one, and no, I'm not game... sorry...
I can't stand rejection

14. Discover a blog. Link to a blog that you have recently found, or a blog you have been reading for a while and haven't blogrolled.
Surlyboy used to have this linked to his page… http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/ now he’s gotten rid of it, I’ll have to link it myself, cos I love it! It’s like indulging in a big piece of chocolate – you know it’s wrong, and it doesn’t make you feel great about yourself, but you love it anyway…

15. Tag five bloggers to complete this meme.
I don't know who's been tagged or not, so I won't pick 5, sorry.
I nominate Damien Jacks On and Jessie

2 Comments:

Blogger ekstasis said...

yes YES he's MINE!!!!!! ALL MINE!

9:06 AM  
Blogger gun street girl said...

yay! now you should do the picture one...

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home