Saturday, November 12, 2005

KNOCK KNOCK

who's there?
me in my new house!!!!!

haha
yes that's right you crazy kids - she's finally done it - it's finally happened.

I've moved, and I even did the grown up thing of getting the phone line connected so I could get back on the net (I was having withdrawls - we're not supposed to use the internet at work you see)... and now HERE I AM!!

I really like it here - the girls are really nice, and my rooms slowly taking shape - even though the walls aren't red, I still am growing to like it. It will be good when I finally get some stuff/art/whatever up on them though, white is fairly boring after a while.

I've slept here 4 nights now!! yay for me. AND I didn't even get Dan to stay over, like I thought I was going to... yay go me. I'm actually not missing him very much yet - really the only thing was yesterday I felt really tired and all I wanted to do was go home and go to bed and have someones arms to crawl into... that's been the only thing thus far that I've truely missed. I'm enjoying having the bed to myself otherwise... and I'm enjoying going out and talking to boys with this little voice in the back of my head saying 'you know what? if you WANT to, you can take him HOME with you...'. That's a nice little voice - she can stay.

*sigh* so now I have my stuff (admittedly still in boxes) and the internet, and food in the fridge, and lovely people that I'm very speedily growing to absolutely love... and guess what else?
There's no TV aerial here - which in my book at the moment is a really big POSITIVE. TV has been the bane of my life since I was 12 - I've spent countless hours sitting in front of programs that I didn't even enjoy watching. I'll readily admit - I'm addicted. It has been a crutch when I don't know what to do and the easy way out of things when I'm feeling even remotely lazy. You have no idea how excited I am that there's no longer even the possibility of sucumming to the urge. We have a DVD player, and a nice TV, but that's it - yay yay yay.

So all is well my end.

How bout you?

2 Comments:

Blogger gun street girl said...

I have a sewing machine.
But it doesn't work.
I'm glad things are good up your end. That's not meant to be a double entendre, by the way.
*suppresses the urge to say I told you so*
*overcome by the urge to say I told you so*
See, it's not so bad, is it? In fact it's kind of awesome.

10:44 AM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

IknowIknowIknowIknow
I never really doubted your wisdom - I hope you know that. I knew that it would all be ok in the end... but it didn't make the doing it any easier...
but yes... I KNOW
:P
thanks

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home