Saturday, November 12, 2005

top 10 songs/bands to wank to

I'm, like, totally and fully into this tagging shit, so I'll do whatever anyone asks of me...
(choose to take that as you will)
my top 10 songs/bands to wank to are as follows:
1) Portishead
2) Dirty Three
3) FourPlay
4) Damien Rice - "I remember" - the stings are particularly orgasmic
5) anything with alot of Cello in
6) pounding classical piano
7) Desree - "Kissing You"
8) Moulin Rouge - "El Tango de Roxanne"
9) Radiohead - "Exit Music"
10) fucking-anything-that-makes-me-feel-sexy-dammit

now, I don't know if these would be my top 10 sex songs either, but maybe not much would change. I have to say - I don't often/ever 'wank' to music anyways, but I think, if I did, this is what it would be to.

now: Grant, I wanna know the 10 songs that you couldn't possibly 'get it up' to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home