Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Friday night:

:was an absolute blast!!

I had soooo much fun!

went for work drinks with work people (wow, who woulda guessed?) because a couple of the guys here are leaving.

Got EXTREMELY drunk, and ended up having a pill again (which was actually passed to me via kiss from one of my work buddies). (hehehehe).

I kissed:
Skye
Luke
Cindy
Kim (male)
Si

hehehehe
legitimate kisses btw - not any spin-the-bottle-shit or anything.

Skye:
she and i were dancing, and I was pilling, and we just kind of grabbed each other and pashed. Repeatedly.

Luke:
he and I were flirting alot all night, and we were being cheeky, and at one point he leaned in for the kiss but I leaned back - cheeky again. Then at another stage he asked me if I wanted I pill... I kind of ummed and ahhed about it - basically I didn't want to pay the money... hehehe... then later we were sitting and talking with some other people, and he grabbed me and kissed me and passed me the pill in his mouth - and then we pashed again also...

Cindy:
I'm sitting there drunk as a skunk, pilling still and this exchange happened;
ME: have you ever kissed a girl before?
CINDY: no
ME: would you like to?
CINDY: ok
*pashpashpashpashpashpashpash*
hehehehe

Kim:
having very strange conversations about how he likes skinny women because they "make you feel like more of a man" and how he has a big dick... and how I'm very talented in the sack (hey, I was drunk - and tooting my own horn) - him talking about having threesomes and how I obviously want one with two males (duh) and him looking at Simon sitting next to me... and me saying no... and him saying that I'm scared - and me saying "no! but I have to work with you on tuesday!!". Then him saying goodbye, and me trying to get a kiss on the cheek, then turning my head at the last minuite to get a kiss on the lips (sooo sleazy - but i get away with it cos I'm so cute) and then PASHING, breaking away and then PASHING AGAIN.

Si:
well, he came home with me. And he watched all the other shenanigans as well... hehehe
how's that for casual????

Me:
feeling like a slut, and loving it.

(can we think of a better word than slut? is there some way not to make it sound like a put-down?)

9 Comments:

Blogger richardwatts said...

A better word than slut? How about 'passionate'? Not that I'd want to pash any of my workmates (well maybe one or two of the boys at RRR - not naming any names, be they volunteer broadcasters or staff) but let's face it - pashing is fun!

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sllluuut!

And now you've got some whore pimping their wares about earning money... it's bedlam!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Alex Mills said...

I can't believe you passed on the threesome.. Soft!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Joelene said...

Angry,

It makes me very happy that you are going through such a prolific comment-making phase right now.

7:11 PM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

yeah, I sure know how to make some extra money... tee hee hee.... I've always said I would attract a niche market standing on a corner in St Kilda.

ew.

and Simon's already told me that he's not into 'sharing me' so to speak... said he would be too shy/jealous/etc etc... whatever. I don't know if that includes other women - I'm guessing not, cos he said he quite enjoyed watching me with Cindy.

Go figure.

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did figure, I told you no-one's into being that casual. By the way, I've always wondered... this blog, does Simon know about it? Does anyone else you snogged?

9:31 AM  
Blogger gun street girl said...

How about "Harlot"
"Vixen"
"Stud"
"mechanised erotic activity engager"
?
I'm just not sure about all this...

10:18 AM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

no I mean - he's not into being with me and another guy at the same time - he didn't seem too fased about the evening in general...

and he knows OF the blog, but doesn't READ the blog - as, although I've never told him not to, I've never given him the address... but I have showed him a couple of things. Much the same with the rest of the ppl on this thing - know OF it, but not READERS OF.... blah blah blah

and Gun: I like ALL of those... I might alternate between 'Harlot' and 'Vixen'... they're particularly pushing my buttons at the minuite

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I know that, that's what I meant too. It was actually great timing, I was watching Season 3 of 3rd Rock From The Sun, and the episode dealt with casual sex.

Dick did the midnight mambo with some woman he met at the movies, and kept harping on about it. It caused all sorts of problems, and at the end of the episode he declared there's no such thing as casual relationships, as there's still emotion and jealousy and all of that in the mix.

And Nina said that there is such a thing, if you don't go around talking about it.

I don't know how that to tie that in really, I just thought it timely.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home