Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I see you, and I raise you

a friend told me last night that I understand Jane better than most others. I wanted to tell him that I actually understand most of them (my friends) alot better than they realise, that I'm actually quite a wanna-be phycologist and could give them a run-down of what I think makes them tick at any given moment, but I didn't because that would be freaky.

Actually, I'm not that in-depth about it all... but I do understand them. I understand myself too - not that it helps me do anything about it. I just 'get' why I do what I do.

3 Comments:

Blogger gun street girl said...

I have a friend, let's call her "girl X"(it's totally NOT me) She has kind of this (I don't want to use the word "psychic"[but...]) ability to tell people really deep stuff about themselves, their behavior, who they're attracted to, things that have happened to them, and some stuff that's going to happen.
Generally people don't like this kind of thing, so she is disliked by many paranoid normans who have probably assumed that she is capable of mind control(as opposed to "vagina-control"(as below), allthough she IS pretty, and BLONDE. I think that people should keep an open mind about stuff like that. I personally LOVE hearing things about myself(call me self-centred), I would LOVE to be psychoanalysed by you, really, can we book a date?

7:43 AM  
Blogger ekstasis said...

I don't think I'm psycich - but I'm an observer. I just comment on what I think I see happening...

how's next week sound?

10:55 AM  
Blogger gun street girl said...

next week sounds peachy, c'mon down to MY gaff this time?

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home